Diamond E Ranch offers three ways to board with us! Full stall board, individual covered run, and paddock board. We want you and your horse(s) to be as happy and comfortable as possible. So we strive to keep the ranch in top condition and do what we can to make boarding with us even more enjoyable!
Included in board for all boarded horses: full use of all facilities! Indoor heated/lighted arena, outdoor arena, inside the barn: cross ties, wash rack, washer/dryer (approval needed), tack room, and lounge/viewing room with internet, as well as small trailer parking. Quality hay fed twice a day, and owner provided grain fed up to twice a day. Not to mention the around the clock care and watchful eye to ensure all critters are well and healthy.
Full Stall Board – $600.00 a month
Our stall board option includes the following:
- 12’x12′ stall with heated/automatic water in our well insulated barn so your horse stays warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Stalls are cleaned daily.
- Hay fed twice daily in hay feeder. Lunch hay fed upon request.
- Owner’s supplied grain and supplements twice a day, if desired.
- Daily turnout into sand pens with steel continuous fencing and heated/automatic water. Turnout pens cleaned daily.
Individual Covered Run – $500.00 a month
Our individual covered run option includes the following:
- 12’x40′ run that is sand, with stall mats over concrete and under cover, with a heated/automatic water. Runs cleaned daily.
- Hay fed twice daily in hay mangers. Lunch hay fed upon request.
- Owner’s supplied grain and supplements fed once a day, if desired.
Paddock Board – $375.00
Paddock board in a dry lot, with pasture turnout includes the following:
- Paddock dry lot – that is harrowed regularly, with sturdy split rail fencing.
- Pasture turnout during the day. (Turnout will be dependent on season so that the grass in our pasture does not get over grazed.)
- Heated water.
- Hay fed twice daily.
Extra amenities offered :
Lunch hay : $60 a month. (for stall board and individual runs only, excludes paddock board.)
Blanketing service : $50 a month to blanket and un-blanket a horse depending on weather. One blanket going on and the same blanket coming off. Ask for details
Multiple blanketing: $100.00 a month to blanket with two blankets. Ask for details.
Bags of shavings : $10 per bag.
Turnout : $75 a month. (for horses in individual covered runs, where turnout is not included.) Turnout 5 days a week.
Vet and Farrier service : $20 per session for a Diamond E employee to bring your horse in and hold them for the vet or farrier.
Groom service : $200 a month for your horse to be brought in 5 days a week and well groomed using owners supplies and products. Additional $25 if owner does not supply products and groom supplies.